How To Watch Kentucky Derby On Roku Tv?
- Michael Paul
If I have a Roku, is it possible to watch the Kentucky Derby on it? If you already have an NBC subscription, you may watch the Kentucky Derby on Roku TV. Those who do not have an NBC subscription can watch the live stream on the website. On the other hand, in order to see the live stream on Roku, you will need an up-to-date web browser and Adobe Flash installed on your device.
- Additionally, you have the option to download the NBC Sports app, which can be found in both the Roku Channel Store and the Google Play store.
- Before you can use the app, you will be required to authenticate your cable or satellite subscription if you already have one of those services.
- In that case, you may always make use of the app.
Both the USA Network and NBC will be airing live coverage of the Kentucky Derby. It starts at midday on May 7 and continues until roughly seven o’clock in the evening Eastern Time (ET). The start of the event is scheduled for around 6:57 p.m. Eastern Time (ET).
- In order to view the live coverage, you will need to have subscriptions to both networks.
- A subscription to NBCU’s Peacock streaming service, which also provides access to WWE events, Premier League games, and Sunday Night Football, is the most convenient way to watch the Kentucky Derby on a Roku streaming device.
Another popular streaming service, YouTube TV, was on the verge of losing its USA networks and NBC Sports, but the company only just reached an agreement with Disney and will continue to carry those programs. To sign up for this channel, all you need to do is navigate to the Roku home page and follow the on-screen instructions to add the Kentucky Derby Live channel.
Can I get Kentucky Derby on Roku?
The “Run for the Roses” is one of the oldest sports traditions in the United States, and the Kentucky Derby in 2022 will once again feature 20 of the most talented three-year-old horses from across the globe competing in “The Most Exciting Two Minutes in Sports” on the first Saturday in May.
- Derby Day 2022 will be live streamed from 2:30 to 7:30 p.m.
- Eastern Time on NBC as well as the Peacock streaming service.
- If you won’t be at home for the event or if you simply want to watch the race online, you will be able to do so during this time period.
- Because it is broadcast on NBC, you can also watch it on NBCSports.com and the NBC Sports app by logging in using your cable provider’s credentials.
You may stream NBC Sports online even if you don’t have a cable login by signing up for a free trial of YouTube TV, Hulu with Live TV, AT&T TV Now, FuboTV, or Sling TV. These services are among the ones that provide this option. You may also watch the Kentucky Derby and Oaks races live by downloading the Twin Spires app for any device that is enabled with Roku.
- This software is available for free.
- The official post time for the Run for the Roses is 6:57 p.m.
- Eastern Time (ET), but as is customary, you can anticipate that the event will begin a few minutes later than that.
- The following horses will compete in the Kentucky Derby in 2022, along with their post positions, trainers, jockeys, and the odds according to the morning line from Churchill Downs: 1.
Mo Donegal, Todd Pletcher, and Irad Ortiz Jr. have the best odds at 10-1.2. Happy Jack, Doug O’Neill, and Rafael Bejarano have the best odds at 30-1.3. Epicenter, Steve Asmussen, and Joel Rosario have the best odds at 7-2.4. Summer Is Tomorrow, Bhupat Seemar and Mickael Barzalona, 30-1 5.
- Smile Happy, Bhupat Seemar and Mickael Barzalona, Charge It, Todd Pletcher, Luis Saez, 20-1 9.
- Tiz the Bomb, Kenny McPeek, Brian Hernandez Jr., 30-1 10.
- Zandon, Chad Brown, Flavien Prat, 20-1 11.
- Messier, Tim Yakteen, John Velazquez, 8-1 6.
- Enny McPeek and Corey Lanerie, 20-1 6.
- Messier, Tim Yakteen, and John Velazquez, 8-1 7.
Crown Pride, Koichi Shint 12-1 13. Simplification Antonio Sano and Jose Ortiz 20-1 14. Barber Road John Ortiz and Reylu Gutierrez 30-1 15. White Abarrio Saffie Joseph Jr. and Tyler Gaffalione 3-1 11. Pioneer of Medina Todd Pletcher and Joe Bravo 30-1 12. Taiba Tim Yakteen and Mike Smith 12-1 13.
- Simplification Antonio Sano and Jose Ortiz 20-1 14.10-1 16.
- Cyberknife, Brad Cox and Florent Geroux, 20-1 17.
- Classic Causeway, Brian Lynch and Julien Leparoux, 30-1 18.
- Tawny Port, Brad Cox and Ricardo Santana Jr., 30-1 19.
- Zozos, Brad Cox and Manny Franco, 20-1 20.
- Ethereal Road, D.
- Wayne Lukas and Luis Contreras, 30-1 10.
Ethereal Road, D. Wayne Lukas and Luis
How can I watch the 2022 Kentucky Derby?
Peacock will be airing a replay of the Kentucky Derby 2022. A Peacock Premium subscription costs $4.99 per month or $49.99 per year and grants access to the Kentucky Derby, the Preakness Stakes, the Belmont Stakes, thousands of hours of movies and shows, and everything else that Peacock has to offer. You can sign up for Peacock Premium here.
How to watch ky Derby Without cable?
This year, the Peacock streaming service offered by NBC will grant you unrestricted access. You will be charged either $5 or $10 per month when the free trial period of seven days is up. (The live sports component of Peacock, including the Super Bowl, is not available in the free version of the app.)
Will Hulu have the Kentucky Derby 2022?
HOW TO WATCH THE 2022 KENTUCKY DERBY LIVE ON YOUR COMPUTER OR MOBILE DEVICE IF YOU DON’T HAVE CABLE: – If you have an active membership to an over-the-top streaming service that provides NBC, you may also be able to locate a live stream of the 2022 Kentucky Derby on that service.
How can I watch the Kentucky Derby for free on FireStick?
TV on YouTube Additionally, the site provides a free trial that allows users to view the entirety of the Kentucky Derby for free on FireStick.